Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hersey Kiss Gifts

I have seen these amazing looking Hersey Kisses a couple of times in different photos, and finally decided to give this idea a whirl!

I designed a set of these small (well, very small actually) circles, printed them, punched them out using a circle cutter, and attached to the bottoms of Hershey Kisses, with the sole purpose of dressing these kisses up! Since I was using these to accompany gift certificates to give to teachers for an end of year gift, I decided on a traditional apple graphic and "thank you" message. Because I was working with a very small surface area, I kept the design very simple. I piled mason jars high with the kisses, and tied them with a small tag and envelope that contained a gift card. Of course, I am missing a picture of the finished product, but they looked OH SO CUTE if I do say so myself!

I absolutely LOVED the outcome of my little project, and will definitely be doing this again...I'm thinking these would make a wonderful Valentine!!









No comments:

Post a Comment