Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 23, 2011

A Shower at Cotton Row Restaurant

Oh, I just started working on a new project that I am SO excited about!

The event is a bridal shower taking place this July in Huntsville, Alabama. The location the hostesses have chosen is The Cotton Row Restaurant. I have been poking around their website, and I am feeling so inspired by this location! It has so many beautiful, rustic elements, but is absolutely charming and has my mind spinning with all of the possibilities. I'm thinking "country-chic"!
Because this shower will be held in Alabama, and I am located just outside of Washington, DC, I will be designing a few different elements and sending them down for the occasion.
Check back for pictures of this event!

No comments:

Post a Comment