Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Belle's Boys' Birthdays - Round 1

My own boys' birthdays are EXACTLY one month apart.  So, once summer arrives, I am busy planning their various birthday celebrations.  I usually plan a party for their friends and a small celebration for family.  And, because both of these rarely fall on their actual birthday, two days typically turn into two months of birthday activities! 
 
Birthday Round 1 belongs to my younger guy!  He was turning 4 this year and decided that he wanted to take his friends bowling.  It sounded perfect to me!  The bowling ally provided ample space for everyone to run around and have fun, as well as food and drinks! 
 
Now, I have to apologize for the quality of these pictures...It was pretty dark inside the bowling ally, and there was a tournament going on at the other end, so I was asked to take minimal pictures and not to use the flash.
 
We started planning with the invitation -- My little guy loved the bowling pins, and I thought the font gave it a bit of a retro feel. 
 

 I attached a few small circles to transform this 36 inch balloon into a giant bowling ball.  I added a few red and white polka dot balloons and had the perfect centerpiece for our table!

 
Table places settings.
 
Logan's favorite Snickerdoodle cupcakes!
 
 
I absolutely LOVE these plastic gumball tubes! There are so many cute things to do with them. I ordered black gumballs to mimic bowling balls! So cute!
 

We added the gumballs, chocolate bowling pins and a couple of other goodies to these galvanized pails for the kiddies to take home with them.


 A quick picture of me and my special guy!


It really was such a fun afternoon!





No comments:

Post a Comment