Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Mini-Golfin' Par-tee!

In June, I posted a sneak peak of an invitation I was designing for a little girl's 5th birthday.  The plan was to hold the party at a local miniature golf course, so we decided to run with this theme!  I fell in love with this cute little mini-golfing girl, and couldn't resist adding her to a couple more items for the party.  Cupcake "flags" rather than regular toppers seemed fitting with the golfing theme, and the the golf course had a party pavilion, which had a perfect spot to hang a banner! 

Here is what we came up with! 



(Invitation)



(Invitation Reverse)


(Birthday Girl Name Banner)


                              (Banner)                                                                 (Cupcake Flags)

 In fact, I am so pleased with the way these items turned out, I am planning on adding them to my Etsy shop!  Look for them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment