Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

All About A Girl!

Over the past couple of months, I have been lucky to work with a local business, All About A Girl mobile spa parties. Have you heard of them??? Well, if you haven't, let me tell you a little bit about them...
The business was started by three friends in the Northern Virginia area, and they bring the spa to you! I am always looking for fun themes and activities for parties, especially children's parties. AND, I think this is an amazing idea!! The ladies at All About A Girl come into your home and transform it into a spa that will pamper your little princess and her friends. Some of their services include manicures, pedicures and facials. Now, as I am a mom to two little boys, I don't think I will be calling them to host a party in my home, but I would recommend them to any of you with little girls!

Please visit them at www.allaboutagirlspa.com

Here is a little peak at the invitations I designed for them!






No comments:

Post a Comment